- Home Page
- Company Profile
- Our Products
- Contact Us
|Home||» Products||» Pollution Control Equipments||» BIFURCATED AXIAL FLOW FANS|
BIFURCATED AXIAL FLOW FANS
Fan performance as per is-3588.
SMD Axial Flow Fans are to suit specific requirement of site and application and come in below categories:
All Axial Flow Fans have a capacity up to 2, 00,000 m³/hr and pressure 75 mm WC
All axial fan casings are rolled and flanged from heavy-gauge mild steel and hot-dip galvanized after manufacture. The standard casings enclose the impeller and motor completely and weatherproof external terminal boxes are standard. The motor is wired into the external terminal box through flexible terminal weatherproof conduit and a separate earthing screw is provided. Flameproof or increased-safety motors are not normally wired to the outside of the case so the client can connect directly to the terminal box in accordance with the requirements for the particular hazardous zone.
The most common applications for Axial Flow Fans include:
· Paint sprays booth exhaust.
· Fume hood exhaust to exhaust dangerous fumes away from the operator.
· Welding fume exhaust in welding booths.
· Process cooling and exhaust of machinery and/or systems.
· Spot cooling of heat generating equipment such as generators or transformers.
· General ventilation using supply air and/or make-up air in factories, warehouses, foundries,
garages, laundries and transformer, engine or equipment rooms.
· People cooling in hot work areas.
· Exhausting heat and cooling of kilns, forges and in steel mills.
· Boosting airflow through long duct work.
· Exhausting mist and vapor in paper mills or industrial parts washers prior to painting parts.